Have You Sold a House That Needs Clearing?
You have come to the right page of our website if:
- You are moving house – You might require a partial clearance, and may also be interested in our removal service.
- You have a relative who needs part, or most of their house cleared because they are moving into a care environment – we can clear what you require us to, and relocate all belongings that they will be taking with them.
- You are executor to a will, dealing with the sale of the property, and responsible for making the house clearance arrangements – we can clear the entire property if required, relocating items of sentiment to family members. We also offer a range of services inside and out, in order to prepare the property for sale, and optimize it’s selling potential.
- A landlord selling a property, which needs to be cleared.
Please Note: In our experience, most estate agents prefer a house to remain furnished, until it has been sold, unless it is hoarded or very cluttered. It allows prospective buyers to see how the house can be furnished.
We can offer the following services:
- Key collection service if you are unable to meet with one of our team
- Complete house clearance including carpets and curtains
- Single items cleared
- Partial house clearance
- Furniture clearance
- Clearance of out-buildings, sheds, greenhouses, and garages
- Garden cleared, and prepared for sale ie lawn mowing, hedge trimming, brush cutting etc
- Complete rubbish clearance
- Vehicle clearance
- Items with sufficient re-sale value placed through sale
- Hoovering and dusting
- Post-clearance cleaning service
- Post-clearance decorating
- Local, national, and international removals
I couldn’t come to England due to my work commitments. AAA collected the keys from the realator, and not only cleared the house, which my parents had lived in for nearly 30 years, they also deep cleaned the interior, removed carpets, and redecorated 3 bedrooms, which needed attention. Thank you for a wonderfully done job, and for keeping me updated on the progression of works at the property. I felt in good hands with this company. A. Grant, Georgia.
On occasion, our customers live at distance, or even abroad, from the property being sold. To minimize the inconvenience to you, we can collect the keys from your Estate Agent. and view what needs to be cleared from the property. We will provide a quote for clearance, and upon your acceptance of this, we liaise with your Estate Agent, carry out the work within the required timeframe , and return the keys on completion. Any payments can be processed over-the-phone.
We are fully licensed with the Environment Agency to clear absolutely anything from your property. We can deal with, and advise you on the household items that have re-sale value, as well as any quantity of rubbish or waste, that can not be re-used or recycled.
After clearance is complete, you may wish for us to proceed with our deep cleaning, and decorating services. In addition to this we can prepare the garden, prior to sale, which includes cutting the lawn, trimming of overgrown hedges, and cutting back of thick garden overgrowth.
Wow, I can’t believe what a transformation you brought about at the house. It was so unsightly before but after the partial clearance, clean, and tidy, and all the rubbish and clutter was gone, it just made it look so much more spacious, and nicer for buyers to view. I’m happy to provide a testimonial for your website. I would recommend you to my friends if they needed your service.
Where a partial clearance has been requested in preparation for the sale of your house, you may wish to consider our removal service also. Where circumstances permit, we can carry out the clearance and removal, in your preferred order. We can clear, provide a complete packing service, move you to your new address, and finally, unpack for you. We go out of our way to make sure that your move is smooth, completely uncomplicated, and as relaxed as it possibly can be.
Thank you for the part-clearance of our last house, and for moving us to our new one. We’re so pleased that we chose to make the move with you as you made it so easy, and we felt really calm throughout. It’s like you’ve done this a million times before. Anna and James from Horsham to Dorking
We frequently carry out removals whereby a senior family member needs to relocate from their house, to that of a relative’s, into residential care, a nursing home, or warden assisted residence for example. Whilst some elderly individuals take this move in their stride, others are saddened by the change which is occurring. We will treat your loved one with the greatest respect, and very much take their feelings into account when planning how their move and clearance is best carried out. Where appropriate, we will keep their move upbeat and positive. If they are concerned about the move, we feel for them, and find that a caring, sensitive approach is more appropriate, and preferred.
Thank you so much to the team at AAA for taking such great care of my Mum, and for clearing her house, and moving her in with us. Lawrence,Liz and Penny, Guildford
Pages You Might Like To Visit Next:
Clearance for landlords and tenants